Dear Saint Robert Bellarmine Families,
In this week’s Gospel we hear Jesus’ advice about what to do when we feel someone is not listening to us and they have hurt us. We can all think of a time when we do not feel listened to. It is important to remember that we are not alone in this type of situation and we have all likely been on both sides. Talk with your child this week about how they can be better listeners.
Just a few beginning of year reminders regarding the health and safety of our students.
- If your child has a fever, please keep them at home for 24 hours after the fever breaks.
- Any contagious disease; such as pink eye or hand, foot, and mouth disease needs a doctors note to return to school.
- All medicine must be kept in the school office with a signed note of instructions on how to administer. Students may not carry medicine in their backpack.
- Please make sure to pull all the way forward in cone zone so we can fit as many cars on the yard as possible. Parents, please stay in your car during cone zone.
- Students should only be entering and exiting cars in the “yellow” cone zone next to the basketball poles along the lunch benches.
- Please do not walk between the cars during cone zone. If you have parked on the street, please use the black walking gate in the Ministry Center parking lot.
- Please do not park in the Ministry Center parking lot. Thank you for your cooperation.
Tomorrow is Picture Day! I can’t wait to see you all looking your best.
Week of September 11, 2017
-Special Prayer Service in honor of 9/11
-Head Lice Check, TK-8
-8:30 a.m. Mass
-St. Robert Feast Day, Formal Uniform
-2:3o p.m. Dismissal
Important Upcoming Dates
Sept 19 PTO Meeting and Parent Social 6:00 p.m.
Sept 20 Dining Together: Wood Ranch Spirit Day: Wear your spirit shirt and jeans
Sept 22 8:30 a.m. Mass, Formal Uniform, 12:30 p.m. Dismissal